UX DESIGNER APP (M/F/D)
Futura GmbH – Paderborn
Rudolf Diesel St. 35
As of now
Type of position: Part-time, Contract, Working student
WE ARE A FAMILY BUSINESS WITH START-UP FLAIR.
Here you can hit the ground running and at the same time feel in good hands for the long term. We manufacture highly digital and green sustainable products in the globally relevant sector of “pest control” and “animal care” and successfully distribute them through our own online stores and Amazon. We are a colorful, motivated team and offer you an exciting and lively job in direct contact with the management and good development opportunities.
- App design
- Analysis of data hosted on our server
- Data evaluation of IoT devices
- Software development on device (IoT)
- Accompanying EMS projects, as well as new product innovations
- Analysis of IT processes, architectures and requirements
- Development of front- and backend solutions
- Programming for example with Java, Ruby on Rails, C++, SAP or other programming languages
YOU FIT OUR REQUIREMENT PROFILE IF
- You are interested in current web technologies
- You have an understanding of app design
- You enjoy complex issues and IT solutions
- you have knowledge of programming languages such as Java or C++
- you have experience in object-oriented programming and component-based architecture design
- Ideally, knowledge of targeted data acquisition and management will be among your strengths
- an independent and solution-oriented way of working, as well as analytical thinking is a matter of course for you
- You are fluent in German and have a good command of written and spoken English
WE OFFER YOU:
- an attractive and secure job in a future-oriented company
- the possibility of home office
- direct contact to the management and independent work
- daily fresh catering in large lunch round as well as water and coffee
- Cooperation in motivated teams
- Possibility for further education
Are you passionate about digital tasks, do you want to contribute your ideas and continuously develop yourself?
Then send us your written application documents by e-mail to: email@example.com.
We are looking forward to any application!